Avengers A.I. Spins Out Of The Age Of Ultron
Headline - Press release
Posted by Richard Boom on Mar 29, 2013
This July, red hot writer Sam Humphries (Uncanny X-Force) and artist Andre Araujo (FF), shine an entirely new light on an all-new, all-android Avengers team – Avengers A.I.! Spinning out of the critically acclaimed event Age Of Ultron, Avengers A.I. sends fans deeper into the synthetic core of the Marvel Universe, great for new and lapsed readers alike!
A brave new world is unleashed and only one team of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes can save us from the future. Gathered together by Hank Pym, The Vision leads Victor Mancha, Doombot, and the mysterious Alexis in a race to contain an unfathomable Pandora’s Box of destruction! And which side will Monica Chang, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., find herself on?
“Springing out of the increasingly razor-thin crawlspace between the organic and synthetic worlds comes 'Avengers A.I.'," said Axel Alonso, Editor In Chief, Marvel Entertainment. “When one of the Marvel Universe's preeminent brainiacs, Hank Pym, embarks on a long road to redemption, he must assemble a team unlike any other, a team composed of heroes that will challenge the very definition of 'Artificial Intelligence' and the way you look at super heroes."
Following the harrowing events of Age Of Ultron, can Hank Pym & The Vision lead a team into the digital unknown?
"I could not be more psyched to be ushering the Avengers and the Marvel Universe into the Age of A.I.” explained Humphries. “This book is futureshock crashing into the world outside your window. Once the A.I.s are unleashed, there is no turning back. Even the phone in your pocket could be a threat against humanity. It's an exciting and dangerous new era for Earth's Mightiest Heroes."
Each issue of Avengers A.I. features special augmented reality content available exclusive through the Marvel AR app – including cover recaps, behind the scenes features and more that add value to your reading experience at no additional cost.
This July, Sam Humphries and Andre Araujo redefine what it means to be Earth’s Mightiest in Avengers A.I. #1!
AVENGERS A.I. #1
Written by SAM HUMPHRIES
Art by ANDRE ARAUJO
Cover by DUSTIN WEAVER
ON SALE JULY 2013!
- Ultron is Back in Mighty Avengers #2 - written by Frederik Hautain on Mar 22, 2007
- Mighty Avengers #3 Sneak Peek - written by Frederik Hautain on Apr 24, 2007
- Preview: Age of Ultron #1 - written by VashNL on Jan 17, 2013
- Preview: Fraggle Rock, Vol.1 HC - written by Richard Boom on Aug 31, 2010
- Sacrifice Declared a Pre-Release Sell Out! - written by VashNL on Dec 12, 2011
- This Sacrifice Is Real: Sam Humphries on his Hit Comic, the Industry and the Aztec Empire - written by JasonClyma on Jan 24, 2012
- This Week's Must-Have Comics: April 4, 2012 - written by JasonClyma on Apr 2, 2012
- This Week's Must-Have Comics: May 9, 2012 - written by JasonClyma on May 8, 2012
- This Week's Must-Have Comics: May 30, 2012 - written by JasonClyma on May 28, 2012
- FCBD 2010: Mouse Guard/Fraggle Rock - written by Eric Lindberg on May 3, 2010
- Sacrifice #2 - written by JasonClyma on Jan 16, 2012
- Higher Earth #1 - written by JasonClyma on May 10, 2012
- Mighty Avengers #35 - written by Jonathan Chuang on Mar 29, 2010
- One You Want 003: Our Love Is Real, Self-Published - written by Joe Keatinge on Jul 13, 2011