Damn Nation #1 Sneak Peek
Headline - Press release
Posted by Frederik Hautain on Feb 14, 2005
Damn Nation #1 (of 3)
Writer: Andrew Cosby
Artist: J. Alexander
Cover Artist: J. Alexander
The United States' borders and ports are locked down against a terrible
threat. However, the barbed wire and infantries are not positioned to
keep an enemy out, but to protect the rest of the world from a vampire
plague that's spread over every inch of the country.
Andrew Cosby, the creator of UPN's Haunted and the Sci-Fi network
original series Eureka, and producer of the film version of Matt
Wagner's Mage, teams with rising star and Eisner Award-nominee J.
Alexander (Queen and Country) for a vampire epic of global proportions.
Most of the living have fled the U.S., but a group of scientists remain
behind, working on a cure. Now that they've succeeded, a military
operation is launched from the President's current offices in the U.S.
Embassy in London, to save the cure from the encroaching undead-but the
real motivations of the military remain in question.
FOR MATURE READERS
Pub. Date: February 16, 2005
Format: Full color, 32 pages
- Jingle Belle #2 Sneak Peek - written by Frederik Hautain on Dec 20, 2004
- Shi: Ju-Nen #3 Sneak Peek - written by Frederik Hautain on Jan 8, 2005
- Samurai: Heaven & Earth #2 Sneak Peek - written by Frederik Hautain on Jan 9, 2005
- Concrete: Human Dilemma - written by Frederik Hautain on Oct 26, 2004
- B.P.R.D.: The Dead #3 Sneak Peek - written by Frederik Hautain on Jan 14, 2005
- Barbarian King of Fantasy - written by Mike Bullock on Dec 30, 2004
- Inside Look: Beasts of Burden #1 - Part One - written by Evan Dorkin on Oct 20, 2009
- Wizard World Chicago: DC Nation - written by Tonya Crawford on Jun 28, 2008
- Ron Marz: The Eastern Trilogy - Part II - written by Frederik Hautain on Jan 12, 2005
- Damn Nation #1 - written by Dexter K Flowers on Feb 20, 2005
- Conan #11 - written by Eric Lindberg on Dec 31, 2004
- Hellboy: Makoma #1 - written by Tonya Crawford on Feb 2, 2006
- Usagi Yojimbo #100 - written by Eric Lindberg on Feb 1, 2007
- Hellboy: Darkness Calls #4 - written by Tonya Crawford on Jul 26, 2007
- Brian Wood and Becky Cloonan's Conan: Brash, Cocky and Fresh - written by Jason Wilkins on Feb 7, 2012
In order to post a comment you have to be logged in. Don't have a profile yet? Register now!