Exclusive Preview: Bomb Queen VI #1
Headline - Sneak peek
Posted by Frederik Hautain on Aug 26, 2009
Image Comics and Shadowline have provided BF with a first look preview at Bomb Queen VI #1. Jimmie Robinson's favorite bad girl is back in her sixth volume, and this time, she has set her sights on President Obama.
BOMB QUEEN VI #1 (of 4)
story JIMMIE ROBINSON
art & cover JIMMIE ROBINSON
32 PAGES / FC
"OH, BOMB AH!"
Image superheroes are lining up to congratulate President Obama, But NOT the villain dictator of New Port City. Bomb Queen is seething with bloodlust when the new administration targets her criminal city for closure along with Guantanamo Bay. Bomb Queen vs. Barack Obama? Only Image would dare! Don't miss it!
NEW STORY ARC! JUMP ONBOARD THE WILDEST SERIES IN COMICS!!
WARNING: MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES
- Third Time's the Bomb - written by Frederik Hautain on Dec 19, 2006
- On Top Of The World - written by Cissy Koomen on Sep 8, 2010
- Image Comics Previews for December 22, 2010 - written by Frederik Hautain on Dec 20, 2010
- Four Exclusive Teasers for Image's Enormous - written by VashNL on May 24, 2012
- Image Month: Jim Valentino Excited about Shadowline - written by Frederik Hautain on Apr 19, 2012
- Image Month: Jimmie Robinson - "Image has opened doors" - written by Richard Boom on Apr 26, 2012
- Mass Destruction Jimmie - Part 1 - written by Frederik Hautain on Oct 29, 2006
- Mass Destruction Jimmie - Part 2 - written by Frederik Hautain on Oct 30, 2006
- Hard-Boiled Pandas - written by Sam Moyerman on Sep 13, 2006
- Shuddertown #2 - written by Jason Wilkins on Apr 30, 2010
- Pretty Baby Machine #1 - written by Lee Newman on May 11, 2008
- Angelus #1 - written by Tony Josepf on Dec 29, 2009
- Pilot Season: Crosshair #1 - written by Moe Abbas on Oct 13, 2010
- Elephantmen: Man and Elephantman #1 - written by Noel Bartocci on Apr 4, 2011
- Image Month: How Jonathan Ross & Bryan Hitch Gave America Powers - written by Jason Wilkins on Apr 11, 2012
- Image Month: The Walking Dead - On the Road to One Hundred and Beyond - written by Jason Wilkins on Apr 18, 2012
- If You're Happy! and You Know It: Grant Morrison's Return to Creator-Owned Comics - written by Jason Wilkins on Sep 26, 2012
- Back to the Past, Ahead to the Future - written by William Gatevackes on Dec 22, 2009
- Green Returns to Blue. - written by William Gatevackes on Feb 22, 2009
In order to post a comment you have to be logged in. Don't have a profile yet? Register now!