Image Comics Previews for February 24, 2010
Headline - Sneak peek
Posted by Richard Boom on Feb 23, 2010
Image Comics provided BF with preview pages for comics in stores 2/24/2010.
story BEN McCOOL, art & cover BEN TEMPLESMITH
32 PAGES, FC, $3.99
ISSUE ONE: PAIN
Industry superstar BEN TEMPLESMITH teams up with writer BEN McCOOL for this deliciously skewed tale of hardboiled noir. Johnny “Choker” Jackson, once one of Shotgun City’s most promising police officers, is a bitter private detective with a terrible case of Alien Hand Syndrome. But he’s unexpectedly been offered a job back on the force: provided he can nail a twisted drug dealer selling a very exclusive product, that is!
COWBOY NINJA VIKING #4
story AJ LIEBERMAN, art & cover RILEY ROSSMO
24 PAGES, FC, $3.50
4.2 million people want to know just what in hell happened in San Cristobal. The only place they'll find an answer? CNV #4. And it ain't pretty. But it is kinda funny... and by "funny" we mean "bloody slaughter". Not ready to pay? How 'bout we toss in CNV's arch nemesis/hairstylist.
IMAGE UNITED #0
story ROBERT KIRKMAN, art ERIK LARSEN, RYAN OTTLEY, & WHILCE PORTACIO, cover ERIK LARSEN & WHILCE PORTACIO
32 PAGES, FC, $2.99
PRELUDE TO THE CROSSOVER OF THE CENTURY!
Meet FORTRESS, the exciting new character created by WHILCE PORTACIO for IMAGE UNITED! He's trapped in a suit that gives him seemingly limitless power that he can barely control, which leads to a confrontation with the Image Universe's favorite cop: Savage Dragon!
KING CITY #5
story BRANDON GRAHAM, art & cover BRANDON GRAHAM
32 PAGES, BW, $2.99
Joe and Pete set up a stakeout across from a ninja schoolâ€¦and a restaurant filled with demonic cannibals. There may not be enough turtle soda and old cop movies to prepare them for the fight ahead...
Don’t miss the next chapter of Brandon Graham’s saga of weird!
THE WALKING DEAD #70
story ROBERT KIRKMAN art & cover CHARLIE ADLARD & CLIFF RATHBURN
32 PAGES, BW, $2.99
Behind these walls everyone has their place; everyone has their job. There is no danger, there are no threats... everyone has hope. Will it last?
story IVAN BRANDON
art & painted cover NIC KLEIN
24 PAGES / FC
SEASON 1 FINALE!
Two brothers, one covered in the other's blood. The extremely violent and harrowing ending to VIKING Season One.
THE WEIRD WORLD OF JACK STAFF #1
story PAUL GRIST
art & cover PAUL GRIST
32 PAGES / FC
BEGINNING A BRAND NEW ERA IN THE LIFE OF BRITAIN'S GREATEST HERO!
Castletown is home to giant robots, vampire reporters, victorian escape artists and also Britain's Greatest Hero. Welcome to the Weird World of Jack Staff!
John Smith is a builder. He also seems to be a superhero, only he doesn't know about that. The only thing he knows is that a lot of people want him dead. And the only weapon he has to protect himself with is a wooden stick…
- Image Comics Previews for August 18, 2010 - written by Frederik Hautain on Aug 15, 2010
- Image Comics Solicitations For October 2010 - written by Richard Boom on Jul 22, 2010
- Image Comics Previews for April 7, 2010 - written by Frederik Hautain on Apr 6, 2010
- Hero Initiative Partners with The Walking Dead for First-Ever Image Comics "100 Project" - written by VashNL on Sep 15, 2012
- Image Comics Previews for November 24, 2010 - written by Frederik Hautain on Nov 23, 2010
- This Week's Must-Have Comics: July 11, 2012 - written by JasonClyma on Jul 9, 2012
- War for The Dead: Reflecting on The Kirkman/Moore Lawsuit - written by Trigonis on Feb 22, 2012
- Image Month: Robert Kirkman - 20 Years as an Image Fan, Creator and Partner - written by Jason Wilkins on Apr 19, 2012
- This Week's Must-Have Comics: June 20, 2012 - written by JasonClyma on Jun 18, 2012
- Celebrating The Walking Dead #100 - written by Josh West on Jul 18, 2012
- The Walking Dead #86 - written by Ryan Collins on Jun 29, 2011
- The Walking Dead #88 - written by Jason Wilkins on Aug 18, 2011
- The Walking Dead #93 - written by JasonClyma on Jan 26, 2012
- The Walking Dead #85 - written by Ryan Collins on May 30, 2011
- Mudman #1 - written by Sam Moyerman on Nov 15, 2011
- Image Month: The Walking Dead - On the Road to One Hundred and Beyond - written by Jason Wilkins on Apr 18, 2012
- The Future of Haunt - written by Todd McFarlane on Feb 11, 2010
- McFarlane's Mark: The Future of Comics - The Medium - written by Todd McFarlane on Jun 3, 2010
- McFarlane Explains Image United Delay - written by Todd McFarlane on Jun 30, 2010
- On TV and On Target - written by William Gatevackes on Feb 11, 2010
In order to post a comment you have to be logged in. Don't have a profile yet? Register now!