Image Comics Previews for January 20, 2010
Headline - Sneak peek
Posted by Richard Boom on Jan 13, 2010
Image Comics has released preview of Cowboy Viking Ninja #3, Jersey Gods #10 and PvP #43 on sale next wednesday.
JERSEY GODS #10
story GLEN BRUNSWICK, art DAN McDAID, cover MIKE ALLRED
32 PAGES, FC, $3.50
"THE ABANDONED," Conclusion
The stunning conclusion: Which God will die? What will this shake-up mean to the surviving members of the JERSEY GODS universe?
COWBOY NINJA VIKING #3 (of 4)
story AJ LIEBERMAN, art & cover RILEY ROSSMO
24 PAGES, FC, $3.50
You know how Jason Bourne got his ass kicked all over the globe and then came home to do the ass kickin’? Well CNV#3 is exactly like that only with Cowboy Ninja Viking¦ and an Amish dude.
- Image Comics Previews for August 10, 2010 - written by Frederik Hautain on Aug 11, 2010
- Cory Walker Returns to Invincible - written by Frederik Hautain on Apr 16, 2009
- Updated: Doug Murray on 50Girls50 - written by Richard Boom on Oct 14, 2009
- Image Comics April 2010 Solicitations - written by Richard Boom on Jan 21, 2010
- Image Unveils Real Guardians of the Globe: Yeti - written by Frederik Hautain on Mar 26, 2010
- BF Awards 2009 - Best Ongoing Series: The Walking Dead - written by Richard Boom on Dec 31, 2009
- Call of Duty: Marc Laming Steps in on The Activity - written by Josh West on Mar 5, 2012
- Image Month: Ron Marz - "The most satisfying, purest experience a creator can have" - written by Ron Marz on Apr 12, 2012
- Image Month: On Image Comics and Fire - written by Richard Boom on Apr 30, 2012
- Choker #1 - written by Steven Surman on Feb 18, 2010
- Haunt #10 - written by Jason Wilkins on Oct 20, 2010
- Who Is Jake Ellis? #3 - written by Kris Bather on Apr 6, 2011
- Shinku #2 - written by Joshua Yehl on Jul 8, 2011
- Severed #4 - written by JasonClyma on Nov 17, 2011
- Parental Guidance: Vaughan and Staples Give Birth to 'Saga' - written by Jason Wilkins on Mar 13, 2012
- Image Month: How Jonathan Ross & Bryan Hitch Gave America Powers - written by Jason Wilkins on Apr 11, 2012
- Image Month: The Walking Dead - On the Road to One Hundred and Beyond - written by Jason Wilkins on Apr 18, 2012
- If You're Happy! and You Know It: Grant Morrison's Return to Creator-Owned Comics - written by Jason Wilkins on Sep 26, 2012
- Holding on to Digital - written by Tyler Chin-Tanner on Jan 7, 2010
In order to post a comment you have to be logged in. Don't have a profile yet? Register now!