Image Comics Previews for March 17
Headline - Sneak peek
Posted by Frederik Hautain on Mar 17, 2010
Image Comics has released previews for its titles in stores today, including Choker #2, Fade to Black #1 and the collection of Phonogram 2: The Singles Club.
CHOKER #2 (of 6)
story BEN McCOOL, art & cover BEN TEMPLESMITH
32 PAGES, FC $3.99
ISSUE TWO: ...WHERE ANGELS GO TO DIE
Johnny is introduced to his maniacal new partner on the Shotgun City police force, and experiences a vicious foretaste of what's in store for him. Meanwhile, a new mob of villains rear their ugly head, suggesting Hunt Cassidy's clutch on the city is tighter - and deadlier - than first thought...
FADE TO BLACK #1 (of 5)
story JEFF MARIOTTE, art & cover DANIELE SERRA
32 PAGES, FC $3.50
Desert survival is hard, even without a cannibal cult in the mix. Five people will find that out as they embark on the most terrifying journey of their young lives...only none of them are what they seem -- and neither is anything else! -- in this gut-wrenching horror miniseries.
KABUKI, VOL. 1: CIRCLE OF BLOOD TP (NEW PRINTING)
Story DAVID MACK
Art & cover DAVID MACK
272 PAGES / FC
Circle of Blood recounts the origins of the government operative known as Kabuki who works in Japan's near future, It's an exploration of the relationship between Japan's government and organized crime on a truly epic scale!
Collects all six issues of the first Kabuki series plus the hard to find prequel one-shot with new pages of art from scenes that for space reasons were left out of the original story. It also includes in-depth notes and story analysis about the subtext of the story.
PHONOGRAM, VOL. 2: THE SINGLES CLUB TP
story KIERON GILLEN
art & cover JAMIE McKELVIE
160 PAGES / FC
The second series of Phonogram separates itself from the frenzied mob of adoring critics just long enough to transform into this handsome collected volume. Seven individual-yet-interconnected stories set in a single night in a single club, each staring a young phonomancer, each exploring a different mystery of music and magic. Includes a cover gallery and “Making Of” extras. We've put you on the guest list. Don't be late. This is one night you'll never forget.
TRUE STORY, SWEAR TO GOD ARCHIVES, VOL. 1 TP
story TOM BELAND
art & cover TOM BELAND
YOU CAN'T LOVE TOO MUCH ONE PART OF IT
They met at a bus stop at Disneyworld, by chance: A cartoonist from Napa, California and a radio personality from Puerto Rico. Read about how two people survive a long-distance relationship, a Cat-5 hurricane, a brother's wedding, leaving home to a new world and a protest nightmare to come together and achieve their wildest dreams.
It's all here folks, the ENTIRE self-published run of the SIX-TIME EISNER NOMINATED SERIES, TRUE STORY, SWEAR TO GOD. Collecting all SEVENTEEN issues of BELAND's endearing romance/comedy/autobio series in one great book. Makes a GREAT GIFT for the one you love.
Collects TRUE STORY, SWEAR TO GOD, VOL. 1 #1-17
- Seeing Things The Image-Way In San Diego - written by Cissy Koomen on Jul 19, 2010
- Templesmith and McCool's Choker #2 Sells Out - written by Frederik Hautain on Mar 22, 2010
- Image Previews for February 10, 2010 - written by Frederik Hautain on Feb 9, 2010
- Image Comics Announces Lineup ECCC 2010 - written by Richard Boom on Mar 11, 2010
- Image Comics Previews for August 18, 2010 - written by Frederik Hautain on Aug 15, 2010
- Trading Up: Phonogram: Singles Club - written by Ryan Burton on Apr 29, 2010
- This Week's Must Have Comics: May 2nd, 2012 - written by JasonClyma on Apr 30, 2012
- Making Magic out of Music - Part 2 - written by Adrian F Zettlemoyer on Jul 9, 2006
- Nathan Edmondson and The End of The Light - written by Kris Bather on Aug 20, 2010
- A Sweet Exhibit: Kody Chamberlain showcases all of Sweets at Louisiana gallery - written by Frederik Hautain on Sep 9, 2011
- Choker #1 - written by Steven Surman on Feb 18, 2010
- Pigs #1 - written by JasonClyma on Sep 2, 2011
- Ten Grand #1 - written by Jason Wilkins on Apr 30, 2013
- True Story Swear to God #12 - written by Eliot Johnson on Jan 31, 2005
- Siege: Loki #1 - written by Jonathan Chuang on Apr 23, 2010
- Holding on to Digital - written by Tyler Chin-Tanner on Jan 7, 2010
- The Future of Haunt - written by Todd McFarlane on Feb 11, 2010
- Twitching for a Return - written by Todd McFarlane on Feb 26, 2010
- McFarlane's Mark: The Future of Comics - The Medium - written by Todd McFarlane on Jun 3, 2010
- One You Want 002: Rodd Racer, Image Comics - written by Joe Keatinge on Jul 5, 2011
In order to post a comment you have to be logged in. Don't have a profile yet? Register now!