Image Tells Fractured Fables on FCBD 2010
Headline - Press release
Posted by Frederik Hautain on Dec 16, 2009
This Free Comic Book Day some of the comic book industry's best and brightest use their talents to welcome the next generation of comic book readers with the kid friendly anthology, FRACTURED FABLES!
"FRACTURED FABLES is a primer to a larger anthology coming this summer with some of the biggest names in comics doing all-new, hilarious takes our most beloved fairy tales," Fractured Fables editor Jim Valentino said. "We're looking to introduce younger readers to the wider world of comics and believe Free Comic Book Day is a prime opportunity to give them their first look!"
FRACTURED FABLES features a cover by MADMAN ATOMIC COMICS creators Mike & Laura Allred and all-new new stories by Bryan Talbot, Doug TenNapel, Ted McKeever, Camilla d'Errico, Christian Ward, Alexander Grecian, Derek McCulloch and Anthony Peruzzo. This special FCBD offering will give both retailers and fans a small taste of the new hardcover anthology from Silverline Books due later in the year. These humorous intrpretations will delight any reader, regardless their age!
FRACTURED FABLES, a 36-page full color comic book, will be made available on Free Comic Book Day, May 1 2010.
- Image Previews for September 23 - written by Frederik Hautain on Sep 21, 2009
- FCBD 2010 Gold Comic Book Lineup Announced - written by Richard Boom on Dec 10, 2009
- Allred, Seagle on Secret Image Project in 2010 - written by Frederik Hautain on Jul 30, 2009
- Giarrusso Introduces G-Man Video Game - written by Frederik Hautain on Aug 5, 2009
- Image Previews for November 25 - written by Frederik Hautain on Nov 22, 2009
- Best of Free Comic Book Day 2009 - written by Kris Bather on May 2, 2009
- Trading Up: Four Eyes Volume 1 - written by Philip J. Eaves on Aug 23, 2010
- Nathan Edmondson and Mitch Gerads Activate #ProjectOmaha This December - written by Frederik Hautain on Sep 12, 2011
- Image Month: Tim Seeley - "Image had me from the beginning" - written by Tim Seeley on Apr 5, 2012
- Image Month: Richard Starkings on Image & Comicraft's Lasting Relationship - written by Richard Boom on Apr 19, 2012
- Madman Atomic Comics #8 (ADVANCE) - written by Lee Newman on Apr 6, 2008
- Shuddertown #2 - written by Jason Wilkins on Apr 30, 2010
- Marineman #1 - written by Noel Bartocci on Dec 2, 2010
- Last Mortal #1 - written by Noel Bartocci on May 18, 2011
- 50 Girls 50 #3 - written by Chad Bonin on Aug 9, 2011
- Image Month: The Walking Dead - On the Road to One Hundred and Beyond - written by Jason Wilkins on Apr 18, 2012
- If You're Happy! and You Know It: Grant Morrison's Return to Creator-Owned Comics - written by Jason Wilkins on Sep 26, 2012
- The Stuff of Legend - written by Tyler Chin-Tanner on Apr 29, 2009
- Holding on to Digital - written by Tyler Chin-Tanner on Jan 7, 2010
- The Future of Haunt - written by Todd McFarlane on Feb 11, 2010
In order to post a comment you have to be logged in. Don't have a profile yet? Register now!