Iron Man #9 Sneak Peek
Headline - Press release
Posted by Frederik Hautain on May 25, 2006
The dynamic father and son team of Daniel and Charlie Knauf continue their groundbreaking first story arc “Execute Program” in Iron Man #9 where a ruthless assassin is working his way down a list of targets.
“Execute Program” is bridging the gap that brings Tony Stark from the end of the Extremis story arc to the beginning of Civil War, which finds Iron Man leading the pro-registration faction.
As the real Nick Fury searches for answers behind these mysterious executions, Tony Stark’s mind seems to be elsewhere. He doesn’t seem to care about those around him as he continues to burn the few bridges he has left.
The New Avengers aren’t too happy with Tony’s behavior especially after his arrogant outburst last issue, but when things reach their breaking point, will the New Avengers stand by his side?
Get ready for some heart pounding action as Iron Man tries to clear his name and expose the assassin in Iron Man #9!
IRON MAN #9 (APR062029)
Written by DANIEL & CHARLES KNAUF
Penciled by PATRICK ZIRCHER
Cover by ADI GRANOV
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99
FOC - 6/1, On Sale - 6/21/2006
- Iron Man #7 Sneak Peek - written by Frederik Hautain on Mar 28, 2006
- Stark Takes Charge - written by Frederik Hautain on Apr 17, 2007
- Iron Man #13 Sneak Peek - written by Frederik Hautain on Oct 23, 2006
- Iron Man #15 Sells Out - written by Frederik Hautain on Mar 12, 2007
- New Invincible Iron Man 'Stark: Disassembled' Cover Revealed - written by Frederik Hautain on Aug 25, 2009
- Is Marvel Putting All of Their Eggs in One Basket with The Avengers? - written by joeyesposito on Aug 4, 2010
- Iron Man 3 Review - written by Kris Bather on Apr 29, 2013
- Supreme Superhero Comic - written by Dexter K Flowers on Dec 29, 2004
- Jeph Loeb: When at Marvel - Part I - written by Frederik Hautain on Oct 9, 2005
- Who is the Moon Knight? - written by Fletch Adams on Apr 8, 2006
- Iron Man #28 - written by Lee Newman on Apr 22, 2008
- Iron Man #3 - written by Sam Moyerman on Apr 13, 2005
- Invincible Iron Man #13 - written by Steve Kanaras on May 13, 2009
- Thor: Man of War - written by Steve Kanaras on Dec 7, 2008
- Invincible Iron Man #29 - written by Jonathan Chuang on Aug 20, 2010
- Dark Anniversary - written by William Gatevackes on Jun 25, 2007
- McFarlane's Mark: The Future of Comics - The Industry - written by Todd McFarlane on May 27, 2010
- Bringing Thor Down to Earth - written by William Gatevackes on Jul 2, 2007
- Hail to the Master Chief! - written by William Gatevackes on Aug 20, 2007
- Devouring the Competition - written by William Gatevackes on Oct 15, 2007
In order to post a comment you have to be logged in. Don't have a profile yet? Register now!