Matt Kindt's "Mind MGMT" Will Run For 36 Issues
Headline - Press release
Posted by Richard Boom on Mar 30, 2013
With the recent announcement that Ridley Scott is producing its story for a big-screen release through Twentieth Century Fox, Matt Kindt’s MIND MGMT has been one of the most highly buzzed-about comics of 2013.
Dark Horse Comics announces it plans to take the series through thirty-six issues, in which Matt Kindt will refuse to stop melting readers’ brains. The next arc begins in July with MIND MGMT #13. Prepare for MIND MGMT’s most surreal tales yet in this first in a series of one-shot stories! How will sleeper agent the Home Maker maintain her cover when Mind Management invades suburbia?
Praise for MIND MGMT:
“If you are a fan of mysteries, if you are a fan of Kindt, if you are a fan of comics: pick this up! But, more importantly, if you have been waiting for the trades and do not see the value in picking up a comic on a monthly basis anymore, do yourself a favor and give MIND MGMT a shot. It very well could be the book that makes you want to go back to the comic shop.”—Comics Bulletin
“This book is something special. The story has so much potential and longevity that I see it going on for years. Add the fact that Kindt is writing the story’s history on the front and back cover and you’re getting a heck of a package. Do not miss out on this book! 5/5”—Comic Bastards
“I would love to see more books like Kindt’s MIND MGMT at places like Dark Horse. Though I’m sure books like this are risky and don’t get as much high-profile attention, the quality is simply sublime.”—Comic Book Resources
“I highly recommend this series for any sci-fi fans out there, especially if you like work by authors that twist your mind like Philip K. Dick.”—Bloody Disgusting
- Preview: The Tooth - written by Richard Boom on May 26, 2011
- New Dark Horse Originals From Peter Bagge: Reset - written by VashNL on Jan 5, 2012
- Dark Horse Comics Solicitations For July 2012 - written by Richard Boom on Apr 15, 2012
- This Week's Must Have Comics: May 23, 2012 - written by JasonClyma on May 21, 2012
- Looking Backward - written by Steve Higgins on Jul 31, 2004
- From Frankenstein to Mind MGMT: Chatting with Matt Kindt - written by Josh West on Feb 27, 2012
In order to post a comment you have to be logged in. Don't have a profile yet? Register now!