Peter Hogan Unveils King's Road in Dark Horse Presents
Headline - Press release
Posted by Richard Boom on Apr 23, 2013
With artwork from Phil Winslade and lettering by Steve Dutro, King’s Road is sure to be another gem for the Eisner-winning monthly.
They were just your average suburban kids until a nightmare from their father’s hidden past came to hunt them down. Now they must fight the evil forces of the usurping witch Malicia for the right to rule a magical kingdom.
“King’s Road is about someone from another world—a magical, semimedieval world—who came to Earth about twenty years ago, and settled down and raised a family here. But now he has to go back again, taking his family with him, because he’s inherited the throne of that world. Meanwhile, there are all sorts of nasty magical creatures trying to kill him before he gets there,” said Hogan.
Catch King’s Road appearing in Dark Horse Presents #23, on sale Wednesday April 24!
- Dark Horse Solicitations October 2011 - written by Richard Boom on Jul 10, 2011
- Dark Horse Solicitations November 2011 - written by Richard Boom on Aug 17, 2011
- Hellboy Returns in Dark Horse Presents #7 - written by Richard Boom on Aug 19, 2011
- B.P.R.D. Comes To Dark Horse Presents In #8 - written by Richard Boom on Sep 4, 2011
- Barbiere And Radl's White Suits Invades Dark Horse Presents #11! - written by VashNL on Nov 17, 2011
- Strong-Armed: Chris Sprouse & Peter Hogan Revive Tom Strong - written by Frederik Hautain on Jun 8, 2010
- Dark Horse Presents #9 - written by Chad Bonin on Mar 6, 2012
- Resident Alien #0 - written by Trigonis on Apr 20, 2012
- Resident Alien #1 - written by Trigonis on May 23, 2012
- Dark Horse Presents #2 - written by Joshua Yehl on Jun 22, 2011
- Punches in Bunches: Paul Chadwick's Concrete: Three Uneasy Pieces - written by Jason Wilkins on Jul 30, 2012
- Mug Shot: Jonathan Case Avoids Playing the Heavy with The Creep - written by Jason Wilkins on Sep 17, 2012
In order to post a comment you have to be logged in. Don't have a profile yet? Register now!