Princeless 2 Covers Portrayal Of Women On The Cover
Headline - Press release
Posted by VashNL on Jan 4, 2013
Adrienne is hot on the trail of her older sister Angelica. But in order to save Angelica, Adrienne will have to face a real monster – jealousy. Meanwhile, another member of the royal family has disappeared and one of King Ashe’s closest allies may be to blame!
Featuring the writings of Jeremy Whitley and the art of Emily Martin, this Volume of Princeless will be sure to please readers young and old.
This book is the second of a four-issue mini-series and is listed in this month’s issue of Previews (Diamond Order Code JAN130801), and is currently available for pre-order at your local comic retailer, or various online vendors such as DCBService.com and TFAW.com.
- Ready To Kick Skulls With Princeless? - written by VashNL on Jan 17, 2012
- Princeless Volume 2 Now Available for Pre-Order - written by VashNL on Dec 3, 2012
- Princeless #3 Hits In December - written by Richard Boom on Oct 8, 2011
- 'Princeless' big winner at Glyph Comics Awards - written by Richard Boom on May 23, 2012
- Double Your Fun and Excitement With Princeless - written by Richard Boom on Sep 5, 2012
- Princeless Vol. 2 #1 - written by Jason Wilkins on May 1, 2013
- Princeless #1 - written by Jason Wilkins on Jul 18, 2011
- Princeless #2 - written by Jason Wilkins on Dec 20, 2011
- The Order of Dagonet - written by Jason Wilkins on Aug 3, 2011
- The Order of Dagonet #5 - written by Jason Wilkins on Aug 19, 2011
In order to post a comment you have to be logged in. Don't have a profile yet? Register now!