Radical's Plans for FCBD 2010
Headline - Press release
Posted by Richard Boom on Jan 16, 2010
Radical has provided BF with the solicitation text and cover for their FCBD-2010 entry.
RADICAL: BIGGER BOOKS! BIGGER VALUE!
Cover by CLINT LANGLEY
Creators ANTOINE FUQUA AND WESLEY SNIPES
Writer PETER MILLIGAN
Artist JEFF NENTRUP
Creators and Writers JIMMY PALMIOTTI and JUSTIN GRAY
Artists PAUL GULACY
DRIVER FOR THE DEAD
Creator and Writer JOHN HEFFERNAN
Creator and Writer E. MAX FRYE
Artist J.P. TARGETE
32 pages, FC
Winner of the Diamond Comic Distributors Gem Award for “Best New Publisher,” Radical Publishing’s philosophy is to shake up the comic industry with exciting stories complemented by breathtaking illustrations.
For Free Comic Book Day 2010, fans can read the first 8 pages of 4 incredible titles that will showcase Radical’s innovative “Bigger Books! Bigger Value!” format.
Wesley Snipes (Blade) and award winning director Antoine Fuqua (Training Day) join acclaimed writer Peter Milligan (Skreemers, X-Statix) and artist Jeff Nentrup to create the science fiction saga After Dark;
Next, Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray, the team behind Jonah Hex, deliver a trapped-in-time adventure set to explode with Time Bomb, featuring illustrations from award-winning comic legend Paul Gulacy (Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight);
Driver for the Dead will keep your heart racing with a tale of action, horror and voodoo from Snakes on a Plane scribe John Heffernan;
Finally, Radical presents Spartacus for the future world, The Rising, from creator/writer E. Max Frye (HBO’s Band of Brothers) and artist J.P. Targete (illustrator for Pixar’s John Carter of Mars film adaptation).
- Radical Publishing Solicitations for August 2010 - written by Richard Boom on Jun 28, 2010
- Preview: Time Bomb #2 - written by Frederik Hautain on Sep 3, 2010
- Preview: Time Bomb #3 - written by Richard Boom on Dec 17, 2010
- Exclusive preview: Time Bomb #1 - written by Richard Boom on Jun 28, 2010
- Image Explores The Deadlands - written by Richard Boom on Mar 5, 2011
- Santa Holds The Gun - written by Frederik Hautain on Nov 24, 2004
- MegaCon 2010: Writing Genre Fiction Panel - written by Noel Bartocci on Mar 17, 2010
- Creator Owned Heroes: Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray Discuss Their Creator Team-Up Comic - written by Richard Boom on Mar 2, 2012
- This Week's Must Have Comics EXTRA! DC's The New 52: Second Wave - written by JasonClyma on Apr 30, 2012
- Milligan on After Dark - written by Kris Bather on Jun 15, 2010
- Time Bomb #1 - written by Noel Bartocci on Aug 3, 2010
- All-Star Western #1 - written by JasonClyma on Sep 30, 2011
- The Punisher Red Xmas - written by Kert Mcafee on Dec 31, 2004
- Hawkman #36 - written by Eric Lindberg on Jan 21, 2005
- Twilight Experiment #1 - written by Jesse Vigil on Feb 5, 2005
In order to post a comment you have to be logged in. Don't have a profile yet? Register now!