Ready To Kick Skulls With Princeless?
Headline - Press release
Posted by VashNL on Jan 17, 2012
In 2011, Princess Adrienne showed readers the power of self-dependence and taking your own destiny by the hands.
And in 2012, the Princess will have an unexpected team-up that is sure to kick… some Skulls.
This April, Action Lab Entertainment presents the critically acclaimed Princeless: Save Yourself (Diamond Order Code FEB120706), collecting the first volume of the sprawling fantasy adventure series by Jeremy Whitley and M. Goodwin. Join Princess Adrienne, her guardian dragon Sparky and a rough and tough sidekick named Bedelia, as they begin their own quest for adventure designed specifically for those who are tired of waiting to be rescued, and who are ready to save themselves.
Plus, as an added bonus, Princeless: Save Yourself contains a special, never-before-seen team-up short story between “Princeless” and “Skullkickers” written by Skullkickers creator Jim Zub and featuring the art of M. Goodwin. Skullkickers is Image Comics’ irreverent sword & sorcery action-comedy series, and we are proud to be able to present this team-up that will give fans of both series something fun and memorable.
Princeless: Save Yourself is the perfect chance to jump on board the series that Comics Alliance called “…the story Disney should’ve been telling for the past 20 years” and Comic Book Resources describes as "…family friendly material that is filled to the brim with humor and intelligently crafted characters.”
Prepare to fight, hammer, and laugh your way right to the end with our prodigal princess and her friends in a one-of-kind fairy tale you don’t want to miss!
- Princeless 2 Covers Portrayal Of Women On The Cover - written by VashNL on Jan 4, 2013
- Princeless Volume 2 Now Available for Pre-Order - written by VashNL on Dec 3, 2012
- Image Comics Solicitations for September 2010 - written by Richard Boom on Jun 18, 2010
- Image Presents Exclusives For SDCC 2012 - written by VashNL on Jul 5, 2012
- Win Original Skullkickers Art - written by Richard Boom on Aug 25, 2010
- Image Month: Inside Look: Skullkickers #13 - written by Jim Zubkavich on Apr 6, 2012
- Image Month: Jim Zub - "Image was pure sugar to 15 year-old Zub" - written by Richard Boom on Apr 25, 2012
- Skullkickers: Kicking Skulls and Taking Names with Jim Zubkavich - written by Jason Wilkins on Sep 13, 2010
In order to post a comment you have to be logged in. Don't have a profile yet? Register now!