Simply Put, Mars Attacks Judge Dredd
Headline - Press release
Posted by Richard Boom on Apr 30, 2013
Step on up and place your bets, folks! An army of angry green men bent on galactic conquest have landed in Mega-City One, but they didn’t count on the grizzled lawmaking legend of Judge Dredd standing in their way.
The skeptics say it’s one man versus an army, but obviously those naysayers don’t know the Judge named… Dredd!
It’s a September to remember! It’s bug eyes and disintegration rays versus a fully loaded Lawgiver and a zero-tolerance attitude in the Brawl for the Sprawl!
Get your tickets early, fight fans, because this September, MARS ATTACKS JUDGE DREDD!
You can pay for the whole seat, but you’ll only need the edge as these towering titans of total destruction do battle over four rounds of pulse-pounding punishment and crazed collateral damage!
Written by veteran Dredd writer “Action” Al Ewing, drawn by Mars Attacks’ “Joltin’” John McCrea, and sporting covers by “Gorgeous” Greg Staples, these villainous Martians are in for the fight of their lives when they take on Mega-City One’s favorite son.
Be on the lookout this September and pick up issue #1 at your local comic shop… IF IT’S STILL STANDING!
- Mars Attacks #1 Sells Out in a Big Way - written by Richard Boom on Jun 27, 2012
- Mars Attacks!... Your Freshman English Class? - written by Richard Boom on Mar 29, 2013
- Hero Initiative at C2E2 2013 - written by Richard Boom on Apr 10, 2013
- Preview: 2000AD Does Reality TV - written by Bart Croonenborghs on Mar 20, 2010
- Spinning Out Of Garth Ennis' Jennifer Blood... The Ninjettes - written by Richard Boom on Nov 15, 2011
- John McCrea, hitman and madman - written by Bart Croonenborghs on Nov 6, 2008
- Trading Up: The Boys Volume 8: Highland Laddie - written by Andy Oliver on May 18, 2011
In order to post a comment you have to be logged in. Don't have a profile yet? Register now!