The Uncanny For Free At Free Comic Book Day 2013
Headline - Press release
Posted by Richard Boom on May 3, 2013
The Uncanny is William D. Hodge´s signature series and The Uncanny´s Prologue is free for all to read digitally. You can treat yourself for FCBD by visiting Wyldcard Studio´s website (http://wyldcardstudio.com/?page_id=86) and get your first contact with The Uncanny for free!
The Uncanny is a story about imagination and the fight to keep it from going extinct.
The Zen Brawler. The Voodoo Wildchild. The Faceless Mystery Man. The New Age Oracle. The Master of the Steel Skin Technique. The Psycho Soul. And the Gnostic spirit. They are “The Uncanny”.
The Uncanny, is a mystery school of revolutionaries fighting against conformity and the genocide of the imagination.
Mystery school is a university of the soul, a school for the study of the mysteries of the inner nature of man and of surrounding nature.
William D. Hodge would also like to let the world know about his 96-page TPB, which is now available via download link: http://wyldcardstudio.com/?page_id=86 or http://wyldcardstudio.com/uncanny/?page_id=697
The Uncanny Book 1: Chaos and Disorder
Written and Illustrated by William D. Hodge
Standard Sized Trade Paperback
Black & White
Page Count: 96
In the St. Elizabeth's Hospital for the Truly Exceptional, a young lady hasn't been able to sleep for the past 7 years. Her imaginary friend "Gno" visits her every night telling her fantastic stories about the fall of the world, Oracles and The Uncanny. She finds out these aren't just stories, but true events when she gets caught between a battle with The Uncanny and The Shadowkind. The world, as she knows it, will never be the same The Uncanny: Chaos and Disorder is a 96 page collection of issues 1-3 with 10 additional story pages.
The Zen Brawler. The Voodoo Wildchild. The Faceless Mystery Man. The New Age Oracle. The Master of the Steel Skin Technique. The Psycho Soul. And the Gnostic spirit. They are "The Uncanny". The Uncanny, is a mystery school of revolutionaries fighting against conformity to rewire reality.
The Uncanny Book 1: Chaos and Disorder TM and © William D. Hodge.
- The Uncanny For Free And More... - written by Richard Boom on Apr 22, 2013
- AdHouse's Free Showcase - written by Frederik Hautain on Jan 17, 2005
- Dynamite Preps for FCBD - written by Frederik Hautain on Feb 11, 2007
- 'Shatner' Joins Free Comic Book Day - written by Frederik Hautain on Jan 7, 2009
- Image @ FCBD 2011 - written by Richard Boom on May 6, 2011
- Everyone Loves a Party - written by Sam Moyerman on May 11, 2006
- FCBD 2007: Atomic Comics - written by Jake Bell on May 5, 2007
- Silent Duo: Van Lente & Ellis on The Silencers' Digital Success - written by Frederik Hautain on Oct 9, 2009
- Trading Up: Box 13 - written by Philip J. Eaves on Jun 15, 2010
- What Am I Going to Do Without You? - written by Andy Oliver on Sep 24, 2012
- Huck Finn's Adventures in Underland - written by Jason Wilkins on May 1, 2013
- Eldritch #1 - written by Noel Bartocci on Aug 4, 2011
- Comparing Digital Platforms - written by Tyler Chin-Tanner on Oct 21, 2009
- Holding on to Digital - written by Tyler Chin-Tanner on Jan 7, 2010
- The Price is Right - written by Tyler Chin-Tanner on Feb 4, 2010
- iPhone Comics for the Web - written by Tyler Chin-Tanner on Jun 11, 2010
- ComiXology 1 year Sale - written by Tyler Chin-Tanner on Aug 18, 2010
In order to post a comment you have to be logged in. Don't have a profile yet? Register now!